- Ensure the General Tenancy Agreement, Terms and any Special Terms have been viewed by you.
- Complete one Application Form per person. Children may be included on a Parent or Guardian’s Application. Tenancy Application Form V311213
- Include evidence of your income eg. Pay slip or if self employed, a letter of income verification from your Accountant, Centerlink documents, Scholarship documents.
- Provide and attach photocopies of documents required to meet 100 points of identification as the guide shows below. Please note this Agency cannot provide photocopying services.
- Submit your application either in person or via email.
- Take 5 and we’ll be back to you as swiftly as we possibly can.
- An application is to be completed by each adult who will be living at the premises.
- Each applicant will be jointly and severally liable for the General Tenancy Agreement
- No documents will be returned, so please supply only copies (you keep the originals)
- We prefer all applicants to physically inspect the property internally prior to being approved
100 Points of Identification
We require 100 points of Identification before we can begin processing your your application. Your 100 points must include one piece of photo identification and can be in the form of the following:
Passport 40 points
Drivers License 30 points
Proof of Age Card 20 points
Other Documents on which your name & address 20 points
Car registration certificate; Rates notice; Gas/Electricity account;
Bank/Credit card statement; Telephone account;
Pension/Student card; ATO assessment notice; Medicare Card etc.
Proof of Current and Previous Residence and Rental Reference
This information can be in the form of:
- Tenancy agreement
- Written reference
- Tenant ledger from previous owner/agent
Note: A copy of the tenant ledger will be required if available and we will require the contact details of the previous rental references.
To provide proof of your sources of income, we require documentation such as:
- Copies of pay slips
- Bank Statements
- Employment agreement
- Letter of parental support
- Centrelink statements
- Letter from accountant
- Group certificate
- Scholarship paperwork
As your Application is a high priority, we will endeavour to have an answer to you within 48 hours of approval, but will advise you if it will be longer due to delays in reaching your contacts.
- Power Connection
- Gas Connection (if applicable)
- Phone Connection
- Pay TV
Templeton’s property experts are qualified and experienced professionals who live and breathe property throughout Brisbane. We’ve honed our skills over decades of valuing, buying and managing residential properties and as consultants to leading Australian banks and government bodies.