To provide expert advice on the best residential accommodation options available including:
- Downsizing & Low Maintenance Homes
- Retirement & Independent Living
- Aged Care Homes
- Disability Housing
- Residential Tenancies
The one thing we love more than property is helping our client’s succeed in their property endeavors. We take great pride in the work that we do and the advice we provide. We are highly qualified and experienced property professionals who live and breathe property and we have honed our skills over decades of valuing, buying, selling and managing residential properties throughout South East Queensland.
With decades of experience buying property, the Hazel and Fred team is skilled, highly qualified and provides the independent advice you need to make a smart property and life style decisions. You could be looking to downsize, move into a retirement village or aged care home, or require a home specific to your needs, we can help you choose wisely.
- Accountants; lawyers; conveyancing specialists; surveyors; quantity surveyors;
- Selling agents; interior decorators; staging consultants; colour consultants;
- Financiers and mortgage brokers; financial planners; builders;
- Plumbers; electricians; handy persons; lock smiths; painters; tilers;
- Aged care facility operators; retirement village operators etc.
- We are truly independent and do not receive any payments or referral commissions.
- We’re a boutique business so we’re committed to providing a premium service and we only work with the best in each field.
- We’re experienced in all aspects of leases and property contracts and we understand the importance of having a team of professionals to call upon, to assist in making smart property decisions.
- We provide only the best advice to our clients and each client is treated with the utmost respect.
Hazel & Fred’s property experts are qualified and experienced professionals who live and breathe property throughout Brisbane. We’ve honed our skills over decades of valuing, buying and managing residential properties and as consultants to leading Australian banks and government bodies.