We Are Highly Qualified Professional Buyer’s Agents & Aged Care Placement Consultants
Templeton’s property experts help clients make wise property decisions — we are qualified and experienced professionals who live and breathe property in Brisbane. As Brisbane’s buyer’s agents, we understand the region, ensuring you purchase the right property for your requirements. We have honed our skills over decades of valuing, buying and managing residential properties and as consultants for leading Australian banks and government bodies.
With a combined 60 years of experience buying property, the Templeton Property team in Brisbane is skilled, highly qualified and provides the independent advice you need to make a smart property purchase. Whether it’s in St Lucia, Paddington, Newfarm, the Ascot or Ipswich, we can help you find the right property.
You could be a first homebuyer, looking to upgrade, invest or retire into a village or a retirement home, whatever it is, Templeton Property can help you choose wisely. We have worked with hundreds of clients we can help you!
Premium Service At A Competitive Price
Templeton Property provides a premium buyer’s agent and advocacy service at a competitive price. As a boutique company, we’re focused on providing a high quality service and developing long-term relationships with our clients. We are personable and driven, ensuring you get individual attention and the best possible results. We are Brisbane’s most experienced Buyer’s Advocates and our experience in purchasing property in the Brisbane market is second to none.
To find you:
- the right property
- within your budget
- without the stress
Templeton Property uses a proven, hands-on approach to sourcing, analysing and negotiating property for purchase or lease on behalf of our clients. Our extensive experience as qualified property valuers, consultants and agents, sets us apart from our competition.
We develop long-term relationships with our clients, many of which have used our services multiple times over the years.
Templeton Property provides a premium buyer’s agent and advocacy service at a competitive price. Our comprehensive service will ensure that you purchase the right property, within your budget and without the stress through:
- Great communication
- Strict property selection criteria and screening
- Comprehensive assessments and inspections
- Regular feedback to clients
- Competitive fees
- Embracing Technology
- Buyer’s Agent Process
- A thorough consultation to define the property search brief and strategy
- Comprehensive market analysis and internal inspections
- Shortlisting property inspections and reporting
- Due diligence on potential properties
- Negotiations and or bidding at auction
- Third party due diligence management—legal, building and pest etc.
- Pre settlement inspection
- Settlement management
- We don’t sell property; we only buy and manage property, so we represent your interests exclusively, and will only ever show you a home that meets your brief.
- We’re a boutique business so we’re committed to providing a premium service at a competitive price.
- We’re property investors ourselves—we manage the purchase of our own properties in house using the same services we provide to our clients.
- We know that buying a property is a major financial decision and we treat you and your purchase process with the same respect and commitment as we would our own.