Not all agents are equal
Choosing the right agent to sell your property can make all the difference from having a successful outcome to having a sub-par outcome that can cost you significant money as well as time.
Having worked in the Brisbane property market for over 20 years, we know who the good agents are and also the bad.
At Templeton Property, we offer a service called ‘Sale Advocacy’, where we take on the responsibility from you of selecting the best agent to facilitate the sale of your property. This has been proven to not only save our client’s time, but it also saves them significant costs through our lower negotiated commission fee and selecting the right agent almost always achieves a sale result that can often be the difference of tens of thousands of dollars.
Our Sale Advocacy service includes:
- Undertake a review of the property or properties being considered for sale
- Prepare a comparative market analysis
- Negotiate commission and incentive arrangement
- Provide a summary of the top 3 agents
- Provide weekly status and feedback on sale
- Assist in the negotiations of the sale including terms of contract
- Monitor conditions of sale and contract mile stones
- Review the motive for the sale
- Interview and screen prospective selling agents
- Negotiate advertising costs and marketing strategy
- Facilitate the engagement of the successful agent
- Manage the communication between yourself and the selling agent
- Appoint vendors solicitor if required
- Settlement management